Physicians named as directors at Saint Joseph Hospital, Orange, California
posted on Dec 21, 2016 by admin in
- Brian Kolski, MD named co-director of St Joseph’s Structural Heart Disease Program and St Joseph’s Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Maged Azer, MD named Medical Director of the St Joseph Heart Failure Program
- Jairo Marin, MD named Medical Director, St Joseph Invasive Cardiology
- Lawrence Santora, MD named director at the Heart and Vascular Wellness Center for Cardiac Rehabilitation, and Dick Butkus Center for Cardiac Testing
- Jay H. Lee, MD named Medical Director of Electrophysiology, Hoag Hospital
- Orange County Heart Institute to receive full certification
- Shalizeh Shokooh, MD has been named director of the Varicose Vein Ablation program at the Orange County Heart Institute.
Orange County Heart Institute & Research becomes the first center in California to receive full ICANL Certification of its nuclear medicine laboratory and full ICAEL Certificatio
Dr. Santora hosts award winning TV Show on PBS/SoCal
posted on Dec 20, 2013 by admin in
Health Matters with Dr. Larry Santora can be viewed on PBS/SoCal TV and The OC Channel (Cox Cable). The latest information on all aspects of medicine and health related topics are discussed.